ere you can find answers to common questions but also do not hesitate to contact us for any problem regarding eyes that concerns you!
When should an adult’s eyes be examined?
We recommend adult examinations of the eyes be performed on a regular basis. Below is a chart with a recommended time line of how often an adult should receive an eye examination.
- Ages 20-39 / Every two to four years
- Ages 40-and older / Every year
What does an eye doctor do during an eye exam?
Eye exams may vary from person to person, but here are a few common things we may do during a routine exam:
- Fully review your family history of eye health
- Determine your visual acuity
- Confirm your intraocular pressure
- Examine the anterior and the posterior structures of the eye
How long will take a glaucoma surgery procedure?
Each operation should take no more than 45 minutes and best practice is to perform this operation as a day case. You get to go home straight after the operation and most patients find that more convenient.
For any further information please contact us